Sunday, January 16, 2011

LIS 457 #5

I will end this blog by telling you a little about myself.  My name is Chassie Looney and I live in Raleigh, MS.  I have one little girl named Dalton Claire, she is 3.  And I married to my husband Danny.  In May I will be finished with my B.A. in Library and Information Science.  I hope to work in a school library or the children's department in a fairly large library.  I love books.  All kinds of books.  My little girl also loves books and I hope to instill in her a love of reading.  But, also I hope to teach her that you have to take care of your books so you can read them over and over again.  Hopefully, she will follow my passion and be a book nerd just like her mama!!!

The link will take you to a picture of a book nerd!

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q143/gwennyrice/BookNerdPinUp.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment